Sunday, December 13, 2009

Pokemon Shower Curtain Which Is The Best(pokemon Diamond N Pearl)??

Which is the best(pokemon diamond n pearl)?? - pokemon shower curtain

Eeveelutions between all that is best?

Vaporeon (shower)
Flareon (Recall)
Jolteon (Thunder)
Espeon (EFII)
Umbreon (Blacky)
Leafeon (leafia)
Glaceon (ice ages).

.......... or Eevee (eifui) yes?

Eeveelutions and I love you all !!!!!!!

It is the fairest and most powerful to you?

What would you teach my Leafeon?

They grass whistle (for catching Pokemon), magic sheet (for the defender registered Steelix), Giga Drain (HP open water / ground Pokemon) and Limbe (soooo cool).

The movements are all kinds of herbs ..... I teach .... as a carrier, but not? Does anyone want to exchange carriers as MC with me? Just-in-a Pokemon and waste exchange brought with me ...... Tell me what you want ..... No, I do not have labels for trading on the left side ......

No comments:

Post a Comment