Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tanning Bed Before And After Pics I Need Tanning Help?

I need tanning help? - tanning bed before and after pics

I have light skin and freckles, but when I was younger and not many things very lightly browned. Now that I find less time to go out and fire and the weather is not very favorable, I get for my prom and senior pictures. [[I have a sunbed before]] I used want to know if I cream to use, and if so, what kind? How long should I go? Our local tanning beds, recently received two new tanning beds, a foot, and the owner told me how fast ... Does this mean that the bright light, or are the best ... I should use the regular foot or "powerful"? Is there any advice for me, perhaps as quickly without too much damage? ... I know it's bad for Fake Bake, so you do not need a lesson some advice ... and if I want to know some good tan without the sun and tanning beds ... Thank you a bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment