Monday, February 1, 2010

Blood Rushes To Face Is It Normal For Me To Feel The Blood Rushing Around My Face And Head?

Is it normal for me to feel the blood rushing around my face and head? - blood rushes to face

I have a hot bath and put a towel around her head high. I just put up on the couch and suddenly I felt the blood circulating around my face and head near the temples. or about 10 minutes, and I can still feel. Is this normal? What is fever? and why do I think? 14 and I am very worried about him.

Thanks

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have only the towel as well, haha.

If no improvement and he is very concerned about it, you can contact your doctor.
What happened to it!

Anonymous said...

that's not scary.
ask a relative or someone.
share or ice on his head.

Anonymous said...

I have only the towel as well, haha.

If no improvement and he is very concerned about it, you can contact your doctor.
What happened to it!

Post a Comment