Friday, February 19, 2010

Thorn In Dogs Foot How Can I Stop My Puppy From Chewing My Hands And Forearms?

How can I stop my puppy from chewing my hands and forearms? - thorn in dogs foot

It is a black dog, his mouth and pull my hands and arms, feet, etc., their chew toys. I tried to push down and said, "NO!" To put on the floor and try to ignore them, etc. In other words, no attention until I can pet him or play with him, without trying to bite the hands . These dogs are very intelligent and alive to the attention of their respective owners. Nothing works. Is there a trick to this or should I wait until it either by reducing the teeth? And not only me, a person. My hands and arms, I now feel have been through the thorny bushes. None of my other puppies were so aggressive, chewing on my arms and hands.

1 comment:

skyelark said...

There is a special spray called bitter apple out that the dog will bite.

Post a Comment