Saturday, February 20, 2010

Pubic Hair Waxing Pictures GIRLS Help Me With This !!?

GIRLS help me with this !!? - pubic hair waxing pictures

I need help, advice and tips for shaving pubic hair.
I prefer to use just a level 3 razor and shaving gel.
I shave against the grain, because I think there is an even closer shave.
(as you do not the roots)
I did not at each end buttttt shaved red dots everywhere
and sometimes I start to bleed while shaving. (I'm not cut, bleeding, just spots)

Quit waxing is the image I have enough money and no Wana.

Ask in the .. What's up?
my skin is too sensitive, I use the wrong products,
Am I doing something wrong?
common is the roots to see? (as under the skin, sorta)
HELP!

BTW in the 18 Century and a virgin, I wondered what it really is not whetherwith red or painful, or something in the vagina?
is what looks like a detour or understand.

10 points for BEST ANSWER!

No comments:

Post a Comment