Friday, January 15, 2010

Griffin Itrip Fm Transmitter I Bought An FM Radio Transmitter (iTrip By Griffin) For My Ipod?? Help Plz?

I bought an FM radio transmitter (iTrip by Griffin) for my ipod?? help plz? - griffin itrip fm transmitter

I bought it and will find the best station for playing music on my iPod ... When I plug my iPod has been asked to install a program (I could w / or download) the application, but as I said, it was so much static. I thought that would be like decent for the payment of $ 60 ... any help?
be?
What can I do?
Or should I return it?

1 comment:

om1 said...

I have tried 2 different FM Transmitter - Belkin and GE. Both want better. The cables are too short to be placed just right when the radio no entry or expansion has a cassette player and then the FM transmitter. Radio recordings are on the second with auxiliary inputs. good luck ..

Post a Comment