Thursday, January 28, 2010

In Pokemon Silver Game Can Your Pokemon Get Diseases How Do You Open The Pokemon Gold/silver Game Cartridge?

How do you open the pokemon gold/silver game cartridge? - in pokemon silver game can your pokemon get diseases

I do not like that with my game's internal battery is dead wrong, but I need to know how to try the cartridge in order to open to replace the battery. In both games, awsome probably never be the best Pokemon games. I had two prisoners dead and two batteries will not allow me to load my previous games. if you could help me I would be very grateful. even if U could help ensure that your answaer as discriptive as possiple. Thank you!

2 comments:

anakinja... said...

It opens my day! bringing save a game and see what they can do. They often have a trick to recharging batteries. When you open yours, and the damage you have to replace the whole game and start over. If you do it in a store, they can call up your saved games, without damaging your data.

gimlilot... said...

Heres what I did, I bought a toy, mini-bikes and boards, and uses the tool to the related toys I mean the PS gave me gold, I still do not work on my night with a crystal ffind couldnt come 2 weeks later found in the pile of leaves and leaf water witrh buried in that case should not be much

Post a Comment