Saturday, January 9, 2010

Rent Confirmation Letter How Can I Put A Letter In Writing Asking The Landlord (apartment Owner) For An Apartment With A Rent Discount?

How can I put a letter in writing asking the landlord (apartment owner) for an apartment with a rent Discount? - rent confirmation letter

I work as an agent of the apartment ... A few days ago I finally have the confirmation that I rent an apartment complex ... but how can I make a letter requesting Nice? The CEO has asked me to create one, so that the next meeting will be submitted to the flor.
I am pleased to be a kind of template letter or an advice
Thank you!

2 comments:

redhelme... said...

If you are a dealer in the same building and took a couple of new tenants, why not specified in the letter and put appreciationn the tip of a discount as evidence of the good work

Sally said...

I do not understand their situation, or what can a discount. Do you want to lease an apartment in the building work to get it? Are you an agent of the other, or is the guy who asked for the discount from your boss?

The landlord has an oral confirmation that such a reduction? Why do you ask the owner of the phone? This question is quite confusing. Not enough information to make a stab at an answer.

Post a Comment