Friday, January 29, 2010

Raw Spot In Cervix What Does That Mean Cervix High And Soft?

Cervix high and soft? - raw spot in cervix what does that mean

Hello, my neck is very high and soft during my fertile days of 15 to 18 October ... The problem is, as I ovulate or not? ... coz cervical discharge was not too far from its raw egg white so little I remember very little ... If I to 15 October wealthy and after 9 to 13 ... Flow was white, but also very ...

My final time was 29 September (first point very easily in the morning, then at midnight on 30 SEB-start), 2 November cycle days, I have 33 days to 32 .. Today, SIA CD 21 (asymptomatic)

I just want to ask if the cervix is higher during their fertile period, but you also take place at ovulation?

2 comments:

princess TTC#1 said...

I even had EWCM very lil time, I would be fruitful. I realized THT EWCM 3-4 days b4. I think I have missed ... n ovulate
I also realized very high No cervical soft, but shortly after I feared my af (from what I learned THT can not rely on the position of the cervix at all..

BigDK said...

Cervix is high and soft effect was wouldnt go changing patterns as well as in over the Fallopian tubes and the egg into the uterus to a physical examination by a drcide Gynec impregnate their chances of getting pregnant;

Post a Comment