Friday, January 1, 2010

Xanax Rash Please Help? My Symptoms Are Getting Worse. Anxiety, Insomnia, Nightmares, Rashes, Chest Pain...?

Please Help? My symptoms are getting worse. Anxiety, insomnia, nightmares, rashes, chest pain...? - xanax rash

I am a woman 30 years old, I was there from insomnia and nightmares as a child, but is again.
Fear of one years diagnosed to be prescribed, Xanax, and then went on vacation a "mental" temazapam for nightmares and insomnia, prescribed motion, less caffeine has been proposed, but it does not help at all. I regularly up to 50 hours without sleep.
I'm allergic to everything and painfully nervous, and my husband now I can talk incessantly, and it seems that sometimes unpredictably. I am always thirsty
My vision is blurred. I have rashes that appear everywhere, and I scratch the skin until it falls, especially during sleep.
I am awakened by a noise and can not even sleep with medications.
Crawlin When I'm fixing legs are ridiculous as somethings itching under my skin. My body shook violently to almost nodding. Asthmatic, I sometimes wake up feeling that I am I takin my first lesson in breath.
And for 3 weeks, I fell bled on and off. My doctor is vague.

No comments:

Post a Comment