Saturday, January 2, 2010

Rotisserie Motor How Do I Control The Speed Of A DC Electric Motor?

How do I control the speed of a DC electric motor? - rotisserie motor

I build a house under the fur toy electric DC motor. Basically it works like a queue to dry evenly over the month of March spit. Here is an example. http://www.nuwavetackle.com/headspin_pro ...

I want the RPM slowly, depending on the application, sometimes I need a lap slower better packaging. Is there something I can buy that, between the battery and the motor can be connected is that? I searched the internet, but I do not know what I seek, I had little chance of finding something.

1 comment:

Retired EE said...

Call Radio Shack and ask them if they have a 25-Ohm 3-Watt Rheostat have in stock Order 271-265. If you do a connection between the purchase and a battery terminal and a terminal engine with a good chance to prove what you want. Use the Administration Center of the three terminals on the rheostat and the terminal is located straight ahead on the left side towards the middle of the terrminal stared. Take look at the right axis would be the maximum speed and couterclockwise it must reduce its speed. While you're at Radio Shack, buy a control that fits.

If the motor one, want to make two, three or more cells, you can separate the battery holder with cables of them at Radio Shack. I do not have multi-position switch, you must use a single pole (SPDT) switches. I am, if you have more than one switch, wire, so that one feeds the following to prevent short-circuiting a battery.

25-Ohm 3-Watt Rheostat Order 271-265
http://www.radioshack.com/product/index. ...

Battery Holder
http://www.radioshack.com/product/index. ...

Post a Comment