Friday, January 8, 2010

Home Interior Redesign What Do You Think? Interior Decorators Needed!?

What do you think? Interior decorators needed!? - home interior redesign

We have just bought a new house and a home office. I think I'll go with a theme of modern Paris and paint the 4 walls of a silver-gray suit, a place to paint the walls red black and white. I have a black screen that goes to the wall splattered on it and thought, ich 3 8x10 black and white hanging wedding. Not sure about this ... a kind of design / it in my head and I wanted a second opinion or more ideas! Thank you! Feel free to redraw if you are an awesome idea for a home office! 10 points for best answer!

1 comment:

Annalies... said...

That sounds impressive ... very good idea.
I like the idea of splashing going to see really clean.
I do not hang the wedding photos splashed on the wall, as I think I could
Shock 1)
2) a bit much, since the walls of others will be blank approach I the place.

technical spray painting
http://www.onekama.k12.mi.us/art/2003/sp ...

I focused more on white / silver accessories for the rest of your workspace. It's different on a black screen and the gray walls.
A red chair looks really good in modern computer could this kind of decoration.

For example:
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/produc ...

A unit of the cash drawer would be very appropriate practices + ... the business plan is going well with splashes of color

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/produc ...

Good luck!

Post a Comment